Le GUÉPARD is a unique table clock with a passing strike complication. It takes its identity from the complication’s aesthetic shape, which is modelled on the outline of a running cheetah.
Each piece of the striking-work plays an aesthetic role in the cheetah’s composition. Think of it as an hour-strike fused together with a cheetah.
The mechanism sets every part of the cheetah in motion, in a hybrid, mechanical-animal show. The passing strike mechanism can also be repeated by pushing the tail.
This is a limited edition of 5 pieces. Each piece will be unique as each client has the chance to create their own painted background.
• 205 pieces
• Poetic striking complication
• Passing striking mechanism, with repetition on demand
• Repetition on demand actuated by the cheetah’s tail
• 1 month to hand-craft and assemble
• Celestial picture, acrylic paint on brass
• Painted by artist Line Descombes
• Traditional horological materials: tempered steel and golden brass
• Limited to 5 pieces, each cheetah will be personalised and unique
• Winding and time setting via crown
• Complication winds up with a key
• 45 hours of power reserve
• Dimensions: 30 x 15 x 10 cm
This product is shipped from France. It will be dispatched within 35-48 working days once payment has been processed.
Due to the current Covid-19 situation, extended delivery times can be expected. We count on your understanding and hope things will get back to approximate normal soon. For any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at Info@heritierofficial.com. Stay safe!