A one-off piece, Forged carbon black raw version engraved 03 “The Pistol” by TUS X l’Epée 1839
The Pistol is a collaborative effort between The Unnamed Society and the famous Swiss clockmaker l’Epée 1839, who designed and manufactured the eight-day movement that is housed in the revolver’s cylinder case.
This timeless and unique masterpiece has not only succeeded in flawlessly combining elegance and practicality but also owns a rich story behind:
Icon of the Mexican revolution, Pancho Villa has been captured many times with his rotating cannon Colt Bisley. As a revolver, it stands for an intricate mechanism with an aura of danger. As Pancho Villa’s revolver, it stands for the power of revolution, and every revolution is founded on values.
The combination of a pistol and time rightly symbolises the preciousness of every moment and the speed at which it can be stolen. In this glorious creation, ‘Pistol’ wonderfully beautifies the time through a seductive design and by means of a fascinating technical development.
Holding a power reserve of 8 days and fitted with a singular butt, ‘Pistol’ is set with a canon that will be used as the rewinding point for the movement – as the owner cleans their gun each week – a functional hammer and trigger. Mixing form and function has always been part of L’Epée DNA; a barrel for the hours and minutes that can be set directly, such as a sniper checking the free rotation of the barrel…
This piece is very playful. It can be handled, placed horizontally or stood up.
There is a hidden key in the barrel to wind the barrel, and the time is set via a sphere with the hours and minutes on it.
It is possible to commission a hand-made handle from a variety of different materials, such as wood, bone, animal skins, antlers or even precious metals with gemstones.
- Designed and manufactured in house by L’Epée 1839 with serial number
- Revolver architecture
- Power reserve: 8 days from single barrel
- Balance frequency: 2.5 Hz / 18,000 Vibrations per hour
- Components movement: 142
- Jewels: 17
- Time setting: Turn with your hands the hours and minute sphere and wind the
movement with the separate key inside the barrel.
- Frame: Nickel and palladium plated brass
- Finishing: Engraved Polished, satin finishing and sandblasted
- Base in Aluminum Satin plated
- Overall dimensions 39cm x 19.5cm (approx)
- Weight: 3.6KG
- Components total: 203 (movement + body)
- This current version is Forged carbon black raw version
- You can choose a different finishes grip such as woods like olive, pear, palm tree and rosewood, exotic skins like ray skin, gems set in precious metals ; even elk antler, sheep horn or giraffe bone are possible.
- This version is engraved 03, can be made bespoke upon request
- One-off piece signed
- Box in bullet shape 55cm x 25cm
- Made in Switzerland by clockmaker l’Epée 1839
This product is shipped from Switzerland. It will be dispatched within 25-30 working days once payment has been processed.
Please note: Any customer duties or taxes are for the account of the customer.
Due to the current Covid-19 situation, extended delivery times can be expected. We count on your understanding and hope things will get back to approximate normal soon. For any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at Info@heritierofficial.com. Stay safe!